The following three key services will be provided to the disaster affected home
- Emergency Mitigation
- Personal Property Mitigation
- Structural Repair
We Work For You
- It is your right to hire the restoration specialist of your choice. Your rights are outlined in your insurance policy.
- It is our practice and obligation to be in regular communication with the home owner, the insurance company and the adjuster throughout the entire process. We are committed to this end.
How The Process Works
- Northwest Restoration is contacted by the insured or the insurance company.
- The emergency crew we work with will call the homeowner within 30 minutes and arrives usually within 2 hours.
- The emergency crew we work with will explain the necessary steps to mitigate the loss and answers any questions.
- The property owner signs an Access and Authorization Form and the insurance deductible is collected.
- Emergency board-ups, tarping, dry-outs and pack-outs begin as well as the removal of personal property to prevent secondary damage.
- Emergency mitigation services are completed.
- Structural repairs are taken care of.
- Interior finishes such as flooring, paint, cabinets and counter tops are completed.
- Final walk through with homeowner verifies scope of work is completed to expectation.